Work with the envy Property Management team
Founded in 2015, Envy Property Management (EPM) is a full service property management and construction company. EPM manages investors' real estate investments ranging from single family homes, apartments and small commercial buildings. Additionally, the company provides small construction and handyman services to outside retail customers.
EPM is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for its rapidly growing property management and construction business. The Maintenance Technician is expected to provide a wide variety of maintenance activities across a plethora of different fields including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, drywall, plumbing, carpentry, home improvement and remodeling, etc. You will coordinate with the Manager and Office Staff to prioritize and travel between multiple properties in Davis, Weber and Salt Lake Counties. This Maintenance position is a hands-on maintenance position. The maintenance technician should have experience and be comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Promote customer satisfaction by maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and curb appeal and interact courteously and professionally with current and potential customers at all times.
- Performs various maintenance and repair functions including but not limited to the following: electrical, plumbing, appliances, flooring, HVAC, general carpentry, sheetrock repair, countertop/cabinet replacement, finish carpentry, window/glass repair, door/lock repair, ceramic tile repair and grounds maintenance.
- Performs various proactive preventative maintenance functions including but not limited to siding, painting, lighting, and sprinkler repair.
- Provide outstanding service and timely resolution to customer issues and work order requests.
- Follow safety and compliance procedures
- Oversee vacant homes or apartments and prepare them for turnover to new leases
- Assists with management of onsite emergencies, such as fires, floods, snow and other inclement weather emergencies.
- Perform pre-move in, post-move out and periodic unit inspections and identify maintenance issues to ensure timely quality unit turns.
- Promptly communicates with the Maintenance Supervisor concerning maintenance issues at properties.
- Coordinate with the Property Manager to develop a maintenance budget
- Help monitor response times for emergency on-call/after-hours maintenance assignments, and address issues as needed. Participate in on-call rotation as necessary.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school graduate or GED required.
- 1 or more years of experience in the property management or construction industry.
- Must possess general maintenance, HVAC and carpentry skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to others.
- Must be able to read/write English and accurately complete on call and site inspection logs.
- Must maintain EPM dress code and professional appearance.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and clean driving record is required.
- Must comply with all safety requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Understand and abide by Fair Housing laws.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends if necessary.
- Mechanical aptitude - knowledge and skilled in using hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of appropriate materials and parts.
- Ownership of a smartphone and ability to operate scheduling software.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the general public.
- Team Player: Strong collaboration skills.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to organize multiple projects, manage rapidly shifting priorities and produce tangible measurable results.
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation.
- Must have a reliable smartphone and cell phone provider
- Understand basic business math and legible handwriting
The Maintenance Technician position requires frequently: standing, lifting of 50+ lbs., carrying 50+ lbs., walking, pushing, stooping, climbing, bending, crouching, crawling, reaching above and below shoulder level; full use of hands, good finger dexterity, lifting from floor to waist and twisting of the torso. Also includes working in cramped spaces, on ladders, and with power tools and performing manual labor in outside environments, exposed to heat, sun, high humidity, rain and other adverse weather conditions.
Advantages for working at Envy Property Management
- Competitive pay
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Vacation & Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Maintenance Vehicle
- Company card for purchasing materials
- Consistent Work
Pay Range: $18-$25/ hr DOE
Location: Ogden, Utah
Job Type: Full-Time
Years Of Experience: 1-2 Yrs